SR&R is excited to announce the groundbreaking for our new state-of-the-art facility for our Solidification and Stabilization Pit facility. This almost 8,000 square foot facility will help increase capacity and throughput for our existing solidification pit and allow us to provide faster, more cost-effective service for our specialty waste clients across the Southeast.
This facility which has been designed to the highest standards of compliance with local, State, and Federal regulations will enable us to better process bulk loads as well as smaller loads for a variety of non-hazardous applications.
- Tanker or Vacuum Truck Loads of liquids, sludges, and slurries
- Drums, IBC Totes, Dry van or box truck loads
- HDD Directional drilling fluids (drill mud)
- Latex based paints
- Fats, oils, greases, starches
- Soaps and consumer commodities
- Off-spec or expired NH Materials
- Inventory destruction