Crime scenes present unique challenges and threats to both the environment and human safety. To safely manage the inherent risks at these sites, you need specialized equipment and training that the average property owner simply doesn’t have. If you want it done right, trust SR&R Environmental.
Clandestine Drug Labs (Meth Labs)
- Hazardous waste
- Contamination in walls, flooring, ceiling, air ducts
- Unmarked containers of dangerous industrial solvents
For more information on our Meth Lab Cleanup service, click here to read more.
Homicide/ Suicide Cleanup
- Bodily fluids (Infectious materials)
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Biological Decontamination
SR&R Environmental has helped property owners all across the Southeast handle the delicate issue of decontamination and repair once a crime scene has been found on their property. From the moment we are contacted, we’re working to quickly return your property back to its original condition. If you want it done discreetly and completely, SR&R’s Decontamination Technicians are the best in the business.
We can help you with every aspect of the process:
- Waste Identification/ Permitting for Disposal
- Gross decon (furniture and flooring removal, wall removal, demo, etc)
- Chemical decon
- Hazardous Material disposal
Every effort will be made to return your property to its original condition, and with maximum discretion at every step. For more information, please contact us.
Other Relevant Services
- Hazardous waste disposal
- Lab Packing
- Abatement services
- Emergency spill response