Cleaning tanks, silos, and vessels would be a pretty straightforward process if not for the complexities and inherent dangers of Confined Space Entry itself. However, when it comes to cleaning using Confined Space Entry methods, nobody does it better, safer, or more efficiently than SR&R Environmental.
Above ground, below ground, large or small; we can handle it. Our crews are comprised of highly-trained field technicians who have spent years working in and around confined spaces. Teamed up with our high powered Wet/ Dry Vacuum Trucks, our technicians can quickly enter your vessel and safely remove even large volumes of liquids, solids, and everything in between.
Few companies can match our turnkey offering, covering every aspect of the job:
- Permitting and compliance
- Continuous Air Monitoring
- Confined Space Entry
- Confined Space Rescue Standby
- Hole Watch
- Door sheet cutting
- Sandblasting, dry ice blasting, or hydroblasting (10k-40k psi)
- Vacuuming of sludges, solids, liquids
- Transportation and disposal of recovered material
And since all of our trucks are DOT hazmat rated, any recovered material is already packaged for safe shipment to our disposal facility, or one of your choosing. Partnering with SR&R for Confined Space Entry means the job is done right the first time, every time. For more information on how we can help you, please contact us.
Other Relevant Services:
- Tank Cleaning
- Confined Space Rescue
- Vacuum Excavation (Hydroexcavation/ Pneumoexcavation)
- Pipe Cleaning
- Cooling Tower Cleaning
- Conveyor Cleaning
- Pit Cleaning
- Marine Chemist “Gas Free” Certificate