Asbestos, a naturally occurring mineral fiber, is found in all manners of common materials including:
- Pipe Wrap Materials
- Floor Tiles and Mastic
- Industrial Materials and Equipment
The health hazards for working with friable asbestos are well documented. Handling and removal of asbestos releases microscopic fibers that, when breathed in, create fatal diseases like Asbestosis, Mesothelioma, and Pleural Plaques. This is why the removal, transportation, and disposal of asbestos and asbestos containing materials (ACM) is so heavily regulated. Only licensed or accredited workers with the appropriate training and PPE can perform these services safely.
SR&R’s abatement crews are fully licensed in NC and SC for all phases of a turnkey project:
- Initial Sampling
- Analytical Confirmation of Samples
- Establishing work area, decon, staging, containment
- Removal or Encapsulation as necessary
- Packaging, transportation, and disposal
- Compliance permitting and manifests for disposal
For a turnkey solution to your abatement project, please contact us today.